At Montbelle Primary School we work together to ‘make the right choice’. As such, we:
· Respect our environment and everybody around us
· Always try our best and have good attendance
· Listen carefully and know how to use our voice
· Keep ourselves safe and healthy
· Collaborate in our work and celebrate our achievements
As a school community we uphold and celebrate these choices, which are underpinned by British Values and reflected in our Home School Agreement.
Where guidance is needed in respect of the choices we make, this is supported through the Restorative Approach.
We do not tolerate bullying: swift and appropriate action is taken to address any instance of such behaviour.
Please click on the link to read our Behaviour Policy
Please click on the link below to read our Home School Agreement