If you have a complaint or concern:
- Please make an appointment to discuss the issue with your child’s teacher. This can be made via the school office or speaking to a member of staff on the gate
- If further discussion is required, please make an appointment to see the Headteacher or the Deputy Head or send in a written account of your concerns
- If still not satisfied, your concern should be sent, in writing, to the the Chair of the Governing body
- If still dissatisfied, parents should write to Greenwich Education Department.
- To view the Complaints Policy please click here.